E’s Prom Dress 4: Bodice Lining June 9, 2012June 10, 2012 ~ Tia Dia Boning channels in the bodice lining. I used an Egyptian cotton shirting – feels lovely next to the skin – for the lining, and grosgrain ribbon for the channels. I’ll be using spiral steel boning for the bodice. AdvertisementShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Like this:Like Loading... Related
4 thoughts on “E’s Prom Dress 4: Bodice Lining”
You seem to be really enjoying the process of making this lovely thing. I am so enjoying the process of the slow snippet reveal.
Thank you for your recent kind comment on my blog as I am totally in awe of your beautiful sewing.I have just delivered to my daughter an evening dress for a May Ball at her university and it was the first time I had made anything like it.I did not make it as nice as I wanted to and I didn’t add any embellishments but it looks quite nice on and my daughter is happy with it.Looking forward to seeing this dress finished!
I’ve been away and I have just seen all the prom dress posts. Wow! When your girls go to prom they will be so L U C K Y !
What a meticulous work you are doing there! I never tried boning, looks very complicated. I´m eager to see the result!