Seriously. Any tiramisu, although I’m talking today about the Tiramisu.I used a dotty jersey from my stash, and I confess to not following directions exactly. I didn’t have quite enough fabric, so I left off the pockets and the skirt side seams, and the sleeve and bodice facings are from a coordinating fabric from my op art tee.
I cut the dress during an all-day cutting session last week, and put it together yesterday between mommy-I-need-you sessions, since the kids are home from school now. The bodice sewed up beautifully and was a perfect fit right out of the envelope. The only tiny adjustment I made was to the length of the neckline, which I shortened by one inch per side at the bodice CF bottom, tapering back to the original seam.
The instructions are wonderful in this pattern. Simple, straight forward and completely understandable. I love the method of construction, too. It makes the entire project a simple easy dress. Add in the lack of fussy fitting problems, and this is a real gem of a pattern. This is my first ever pattern from anything other than Burda or the BMV group, and I am very pleasantly pleased.